Garden View apartment Amsterdam
The Amsterdam Garden-view B&B is a lovely and peaceful first-floor apartment in central Amsterdam. This elegantly styled apartment with unique design furnishings features a double bed and a fully equipped modern kitchen. There is a lovely view of a picturesque city garden and a small outdoor covered terrace. The apartment is located in the Jordaan area, one of the most romanticized and popular neighbourhoods in Holland, where all major attractions are within walking distance. The apartment is also located in the seventeenth century Amsterdam canal area, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Apartment in the Center of Amsterdam in the Jordaan.
Our design apartment is located near the inner canal area in the Jordaan neighbourhood, with numerous restaurants, boutiques, galleries and cafés. The central station is nearby, making it very convenient to reach the main business centres by metro or tram. The Jordaan also known for the famous “Noordermarkt” farmers market on Saturday, just around the corner from our apartment.
The residence has its own front entrance and can be occupied by two people . An extra baby/ child’s cot is also available.
It has one bedroom with a double bed, central heating throughout the apartment, fully equipped modern kitchen, free wireless high-speed internet access (Wifi), all-in-one washer and dryer, the toilet-shower space is small sized (Amsterdam original style) .. and much more….
Apartment rates per day
- € 160.- per night (mon – thu) for 2 guests
- € 170.- per night (fri, sat, sun) for 2 guests
- € 2oo,- per night for for 2 guests on special events
- All prices inclued 6% VAT / 5,5 city tax is exlueded
- On your arrival we kindly request a damage deposit of € 150,- that will be reimbursed on departure
- The minimum period to stay in the apartment is 3 nights
- Check the availability page , click on your arrival date on the calendar, so you can send your reservation request
Welcome to Amsterdam
The Address of the apartment is:
GARDEN VIEW APARTMENT
1015 NB Amsterdam
Mobil: 0031 626 504 914